The right assets for a successful future
Advanced Stage Gold Exploration
Malheur County, Oregon
Grassy Mountain Gold Project NI 43-101 Compliant Resources
Global Resource: Total 1.6 Million ounces M + I
- 1,416,700 Measured ounces Au at 1.3 g/t with 0.4 g/t cutoff;
- 183,7000 Indicated ounces Au at 0.56 g/t with 0.4 g/t cutoff; and
- 69,800 Inferred ounces at 0.50 g/t with 0.4 g/t cutoff.
High Grade Resource: Total 740,000 ounces M + I: (That is the portion of deposit that is being developed first by underground mining method):
- 713,400 Measured ounces Au at 9.48 g/t with 2.7 g/t cutoff;
- 26,700 Indicated ounces at 8.75 g/t with 2.7 g/t cutoff; and
- 4,100 Inferred ounces at 8.75 g/t with 2.7 g/t cutoff.
- Calico controls 100% interest in the Grassy Mountain Gold Project . The mineral rights to the Grassy Mountain site south of Vale, in an unpopulated portion of Malheur County, consists of approximately 9,300 acres.